2017年12月11日 星期一

[Spark TMC] Hey! Come and join our meeting on Dec 14th.

Hi! My dear Sparks and friends,

 

I haven't seen you for a while! Miss you sooooo much!

 

Fortunately, we will have a regular meeting on Dec 14th. This time, our meeting thing is "grow up."

 

The yearend is coming, and it's time for having a review and looking forward to the new world. We would like to invite every assignment takers to share their small episodes or some opinion about "Grow up".

 

Also, we will have two marvelous speakers, one is Emma, she will deliver her A4 speech. She is a woman with confidence and enthusiasm. I always enjoy the time we spent together in Spark.

 

And, the other one is me, Susan. I will tell a folk story. So, don't be surprised if I hold my script. I think this might be the first time I will follow my script since I always couldn't remember my script when I was on the stage.

 

Nevertheless, we get two strong IEs, many helpers from other clubs for making this meeting smoothly.

 

By the way, for all assignment takers, please answer one of below questions to the session masters before the meeting for their working,

 

1. What is the biggest growth in your life?

2. When did you find out that you are growing up and your parents are getting old? How did you cope with this change?

3. Do you feel any different after you attend TMC? Share some details.

 

For Speakers, Timer, Ah counter, Vote counter, Variety session master, Table topic session master, and GE, please kindly sent your answer to our TME Bryian, bryian.hung@gmail.com

As IEs and LE, please kindly sent your answer to our GE, Larry Liu, Larry_Liu@asus.com

 

Please kindly join our meeting on Dec 14th. Enclosed please find our draft agenda for your reference.

If you have any questions, please kindly let me know.

 

See you in Spark!

 

Susan Chang

Spark's VPPR, 2017-2018


沒有留言:

張貼留言